“Elizabeth is an excellent Career Coach for attorneys looking for a job change. Not only is she knowledgeable of the legal profession but she takes time to know and understand your objectives, and/or help you determine them. * * * I am now in a new job that better aligns with my ultimate career plan. I am sincerely grateful for Elizabeth and highly recommend her to any lawyer who is thinking of making changes or simply considering developing their career.“ Senior Tax Advisor, Oxfam America
Job Search Coaching for Lawyers
Job search support and outplacement services for lawyers, law students and other professionals.
Job search packages range from basic tools to full court press. Or perhaps you just need a sounding board for a discrete decision you need to make or issue you face.
Job search coaching and packages can include any or all of the following:
- deciding whether to stay in your current position
- developing your story
- developing job search strategies, networks and a web presence
- resume and cover letter review, drafting & editing
- creating or enhancing a LinkedIn profile and network
- interview preparation and mock interviews
- job transition strategies
- workforce re-entry coaching
- one-off consultations (or more)
Don’t Mind the Gap! Maybe you’ve hit the pause button for a while to have a baby, raise children or take care of another family member. Maybe it was just a few months, or perhaps much longer than you expected. Let’s figure out what you want to do when you return and how to make that happen.
I have a subniche taking referrals from divorce and family lawyers whose non-lawyer clients are re-entering the workforce after a divorce.