“Elizabeth is an excellent Career Coach for attorneys looking for a job change. Not only is she knowledgeable of the legal profession but she takes time to know and understand your objectives, and/or help you determine them. * * * I am now in a new job that better aligns with my ultimate career plan. I am sincerely grateful for Elizabeth and highly recommend her to any lawyer who is thinking of making changes or simply considering developing their career.“ Senior Tax Advisor, Oxfam America
“I highly recommend Elizabeth’s services because of how she guided me through one of the most difficult times in my life. I did well in law school, was working at a prestigious firm, but was not happy. Simply put, I felt hopeless. I was not even sure about whether being a lawyer was right for me anymore. Elizabeth helped me reflect on my career and personal aspirations. She used her insight to bust me out of my rut. Now, with a new job and new perspective, I can honestly say I’m the happiest I have ever been and thank Elizabeth for her role in that transformation.” Large firm male associate lawyer.
Job Search Coaching for Lawyers
Job search support for lawyers.
Job Search Coaching ranges from basic tools to full court press. It can also include Spot Coaching — when you’d like a sounding board for a discrete decision you need to make or issue or opportunity you face in any area.
Job Search Coaching may include any or all of the following topics and more, and can be done as part of Spot Coaching or Ongoing Customized Coaching, and/or you may choose one of the fixed fee Job Search Packages further below.
- deciding whether to stay in your current position
- developing your story
- positioning yourself
- developing job search strategies, networks and a web presence
- resume and cover letter review, drafting & editing
- leveraging your network
- creating or enhancing a LinkedIn profile and network
- interview preparation and mock interviews
- job transition strategies
- career pivot strategies
- workforce re-entry coaching
- one-off consultations (or more)
Fixed Fee Job Search Packages
(An Alternative to Spot Coaching Calls and Ongoing Customized Coaching Calls)
- $800: Job Search Coaching Session, Revised Resume, Concise Cover Letter sample.
- $1,000: Job Search Coaching Sessions (2), Resonating Revised Resume, Concise Cover Letter sample, LinkedIn Profile Enhancement.
- $1,600: Job Search Coaching Sessions (4), Resonating Revised Resume, Customized Cover Letters (2), Advanced LinkedIn Profile Enhancement.
Don’t Mind the Gap! Maybe you’ve hit the pause button for a while to have a baby, raise children or take care of another family member. Maybe it was just a few months, or perhaps much longer than you expected. Let’s figure out what you want to do when you return and how to make that happen.
I have a subniche taking referrals from divorce and family lawyers whose non-lawyer and lawyer clients are re-entering the workforce after a divorce.