“Elizabeth is an excellent Career Coach for attorneys looking for a job change. Not only is she knowledgeable of the legal profession but she takes time to know and understand your objectives, and/or help you determine them…. I am now in a new job that better aligns with my ultimate career plan…. I highly recommend her to any lawyer who is thinking of making changes or simply considering developing their career.” Experienced governmental and nonprofit lawyer
“Elizabeth would frame things in a way that was totally outside my current thinking. Looking at the same information from a fresh perspective made a tremendous difference in my attitude during the job search process. Her faith in me boosted my confidence…. Distilling my “wish list” down to the things that are really important made my job search more productive. I have landed in a fulfilling position that allows a great work-life balance, something I wasn’t sure I would ever have…. I’m convinced I wouldn’t have found my way without her.” Former medium size lawyer, now in-house
Job Search Coaching for Lawyers
Job search support for lawyers.
Job Search Coaching ranges from basic tools to full court press. Job Search Coaching may include any or all of the topics listed below, or others.
Format: It can be an ongoing Customized 1:1 Coaching Partnership, a Spot Coaching call for one-off challenges or questions, or you may choose one of the fixed fee Job Search Packages below.
- deciding whether to stay in your current position
- considering a transition
- career pivot strategies
- job search strategies
- resumes and cover letters, from tune-ups to overhauls
- developing your story
- positioning yourself
- developing networks and a web presence
- leveraging your network
- creating or enhancing a LinkedIn profile and network
- interview preparation and mock interviews
- workforce re-entry coaching
- Spot Coaching: one-off consultations (or more) as a sounding board to discuss a potential decision, particular issues or opportunities, receive feedback, etc.
Fixed Fee Job Search Packages
(Alternatives to a Customized Coaching Partnership and to Spot Coaching)
- $1,000: Job Search Coaching Session, Search Action Plan, Resonating Resume, Concise Cover Letter sample.
- $1,500: Job Search Coaching Sessions (2), Search Action Plan, Resonating Resume, Concise Cover Letter sample, LinkedIn Profile Enhancement.
- $1,900: Job Search Coaching Sessions (4), Search Action Plan, Resonating Resume, Customized Cover Letters (2), Advanced LinkedIn Profile Enhancement.
Don’t Mind the Gap! Maybe you’ve hit the pause button for a while to have a baby, raise children or take care of another family member. Maybe it was just a few months, or perhaps much longer than you expected. Let’s figure out what you want to do when you return and how to make that happen.
I have a subniche taking referrals from divorce and family lawyers whose non-lawyer and lawyer clients are re-entering the workforce after a divorce.