“I highly recommend Elizabeth’s services because of how she guided me through one of the most difficult times in my life. I did well in law school, was working at a prestigious firm, but was not happy. Simply put, I felt hopeless. I was not even sure about whether being a lawyer was right for me anymore. Elizabeth helped me reflect on my career and personal aspirations. She used her insight to bust me out of my rut. Now, with a new job and new perspective, I can honestly say I’m the happiest I have ever been and thank Elizabeth for her role in that transformation.” Large firm male associate lawyer.
Job Search Coaching for Lawyers
Job search support and outplacement services for lawyers, law students and other professionals.
Job search packages range from basic tools to full court press. Or perhaps you just need a sounding board for a discrete decision you need to make or issue you face.
Job search coaching and packages can include any or all of the following:
- deciding whether to stay in your current position
- developing your story
- developing job search strategies, networks and a web presence
- resume and cover letter review, drafting & editing
- creating or enhancing a LinkedIn profile and network
- interview preparation and mock interviews
- job transition strategies
- workforce re-entry coaching
- one-off consultations (or more)
I have a subniche taking referrals from divorce and family lawyers whose non-lawyer clients are re-entering the workforce after a divorce.