“I highly recommend Elizabeth’s services because of how she guided me through one of the most difficult times in my life. I did well in law school, was working at a prestigious firm, but was not happy. Simply put, I felt hopeless. I was not even sure about whether being a lawyer was right for me anymore. Elizabeth helped me reflect on my career and personal aspirations. She used her insight to bust me out of my rut. Now, with a new job and new perspective, I can honestly say I’m the happiest I have ever been and thank Elizabeth for her role in that transformation.” Former large firm male associate lawyer
A lawyer coach provides a sounding board, support, advice & structure. Lawyer coaching helps motivated lawyers make changes to reach their goals and maximize their potential. For most lawyers, these changes result in a new position, increased revenues or compensation, and increased professional and personal satisfaction. Coaching helps lawyers make these changes faster and more effectively than working on their own.
Categories of motivated, successful lawyers around the country who commonly work with me are:
- Lawyers at all sizes of firms looking for their next job with l5 or fewer years experience
- Lawyers looking to go in-house with 5 – 12 years experience
- Experienced in-house counsel
- New, younger practice group leaders
- Mid to senior level associates and newer partners
- Lawyers considering a transition
- Solos and small firm owners
- Women lawyers
My clients take steps that work for them rather than a one-size-fits-all plan.
They use our coaching calls to work on and be accountable for making significant sustained changes.