A lawyer coach provides a sounding board, support, advice & structure. Lawyer coaching helps motivated lawyers make changes to reach their goals and maximize their potential. For most lawyers, these changes result in increased revenues or compensation and increased professional and personal satisfaction. Coaching helps lawyers make these changes faster and more effectively than working on their own.
Five common categories of motivated lawyers who work with me are:
- Mid level to senior associates in firms of all sizes
- New and non-equity partners in firms of all sizes
- Lawyers looking to go in-house with 5 – 12 years experience
- Solos and small firm owners
- New lawyers and law students searching for their first job
My clients take steps that work for them rather than a one-size-fits-all plan.
They use our coaching calls to work on and be accountable for making significant sustained changes in marketing, business development, practice management, professional satisfaction, and/or to land their next job.