Thrive In Your Legal Career!
Career coaching helps lawyers with career management & job searches:
- Identify what you want next
- Craft short-term & long-term career plans
- Discover & tell your story
- Job search plans, strategies, and tools
- Networking – strategically building relationships
- Compelling resumes, cover letters, & LinkedIn profiles
- Interview preparation
- Pivots & transitions
- Advance in your firm or company
- Expand your book of business
- Develop a niche
- Increase revenues
- Excel as a leader
- Manage time; delegate more
- Make a decision, address a one-off challenge or question
- Reach your own definition of success
The bottom line: coaching helps motivated people get from where they are to where they want to be faster than working on their own.
I have coached successful lawyers of all types in all size practice settings. In-house counsel, partners, associates, solos, public employees.
Please explore this website and blog to see if you would like coaching for your legal career.
For more information, and to talk and see if there is a fit for us to work together, please contact me.
“Elizabeth’s combination of business and legal expertise, common sense and compassion have helped me and countless other lawyers find a rewarding career path. I cannot recommend her highly enough.” Former large firm associate
” Elizabeth is exactly who you want in your corner when you’re an attorney trying to figure out what’s next in your career….” Former large firm lawyer, now voting rights lawyer
“I really value Elizabeth’s sound advice in my career. She helps me make sure I am not losing sight of what is really important to me. Her objective viewpoint, combined with years of experience with coaching attorneys and law students is invaluable….” Plaintiff’s lawyer